What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
Upon breaking into the film industry in the early 1970’s, Joel Schumacher first found work as a costume designer before finding some success as a screenwriter with the musical drama Sparkle and the comedy Car Wash (both 1976). When the 1980’s came around, he turned to directing, but it wasn’t until St. Elmo’s Fire (1985) and The Lost Boys (1987) before critics and audiences began to take notice of him. Kicking off the 1990’s, Schumacher tackled one of his most interesting films, Flatliners. Originally released on DVD and Blu-ray by Columbia/Sony and Mill Creek, Arrow Video has licensed the movie for its UHD Blu-ray debut.

Flatliners (1990)

Released: 10 Aug 1990
Rated: R
Runtime: 115 min

Director: Joel Schumacher
Genre: Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Kevin Bacon...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Lee Sandersen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Leland T. Sandersen
Interesting film, but a little gloomy. Plus many dark scenes make for so so viewing. Early Gen X centered movie, which I believe is pointed out in the film.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Amazon is now selling this 4K/UHD release for $20.96. I grabbed a copy of it since I never bought the DVD or Blu-ray release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks