1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

"FlashCuts" feature on the Hannibal DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TSOLfan, Aug 23, 2001.

1. TSOLfan

TSOLfan Auditioning

I just got a chance to watch my DVD last night and came across this on the second DVD.
    If you put in the second DVD of Hannibal, go to the "Breaking the Silence" documentary. Hit down on your remote until you highlight the "Music" chapter, and then press left on your remote. It will highlight the multiple arrows on the left side of the screen. If you press the enter button on your remote, you will be taken to a new screen which is called "FlashCuts" where you can view a montage of footage compiled from the film that was shot after the cameras were turned off, dubbed "FlashCuts". The "FlashCuts" are displayed along with an original song called "Clarice" playing.
    It's actually quite interesting.
    I hadn't seen it reported on DVDReview.com, which is where I usually check for "Easter Egg" information. I went ahead and sent them an email about it.
    ------------------
    Suspicion breeds confidence.
    My DVD Collection

2. Frank L

Frank L Stunt Coordinator

Cool. I wonder if there are any more easter eggs on the DVD. All in all I have to say that the Hannibal DVD is one of the best released so far this year.
    ------------------
    Frank
    DVD Collection | Website