What's new

flash/thumb drive? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i'm looking for one of those keychain drives, i need to take some files to and from school to work on them, emailing them to myself is a major pain in the ass. i only really NEED about 16 megs, but i wouldnt mind getting 64 megs. 128 is overkill for me. anyway, i found a couple at bestbuy.com for around $31, is this a good deal? could i do better elsewhere? i'd prefer one that can be put on a keychain, i like this one. you guys think i could get a better deal elsewhere? thanks

CJ

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I use my 256 meg flash drive all the time for moving files around the office and to home etc. They're fantastic and well worth the minimal cost. I know you said you only need 16 megs but for the small extra cost I'd get at least a 64 meg version since you'll find yourself using it for all sorts of things you might never have though about! As for quality just make sure its a USB 2.0 drive and you'll be all set.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
J&R Music World has a SanDisk usb 2.0 drive that is 128mb for 34.99. I know you said you don't need that much, but for only $3 it seems worth it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks