What's new

Fistful of Dollars / Few Dollars More 2 Disc??? (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Hello - With the release of the new version of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly is MGM planning a re-release of the first two films?
Animorphic would rock! Just wondering anyway.

Thanks for posting!

Tim

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Hello - With the release of the new version of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly is MGM planning a re-release of the first two films?
Animorphic would rock! Just wondering anyway.

Thanks for posting!

Tim

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks Jeff!!!
So it should be just a matter of time for the other films to be released here in the US / Region 1?

Is there information somewhere on the alternate cut?

Thanks again for the info!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks Jeff!!!
So it should be just a matter of time for the other films to be released here in the US / Region 1?

Is there information somewhere on the alternate cut?

Thanks again for the info!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'd also like to know this, and more importantly, will they ever be made available in a box-set collection sometime in the future?

I've held off on the recent 2-Disc GTBU SE because the box-set trilogy was too damn convenient and I didn't want to upgrade on only one of the films, plus I was hoping the other 2 would get similar releases and be packaged together in a slick collector's set.

Any possibility of this?

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I'd also like to know this, and more importantly, will they ever be made available in a box-set collection sometime in the future?

I've held off on the recent 2-Disc GTBU SE because the box-set trilogy was too damn convenient and I didn't want to upgrade on only one of the films, plus I was hoping the other 2 would get similar releases and be packaged together in a slick collector's set.

Any possibility of this?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I've also held out on the new GBU set because I was hopign for a box. If MGM doesn't put one out, I may never get around to buying it.

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
I watched Fistful of Dollars last night, I would very much appreciate a new transfer.

IMO Fistful of Dollars is the best of the trilogy.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Now that Sony owns these films, I would imagine that they will be planning new SEs with new hi-def transfers.

It will be interesting to see which United Artists films Columbia will release first. The Bonds are the jewels in the crown, but the UA library is so strong that Columbia's Archival/DVD department will probably be devoting a lot of time towards assessing the elements to many films and weighing their options.

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Work on SEs of both these films is already underway; however, I don't know if the sale of MGM has interfered with plans for a box set release of these - plus A Fistful of Dynamite - sometime next year.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
Restored? Great-I would especailly love a 16x9 FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE-my favorite of the three

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckford
Recent bookmarks