What's new

Fistful Of Dollars 2 Disc Korean PQ? (1 Viewer)

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
Screen : Anamorphic Widescreen 2.35:1

Audio : Dolby Digital Mono

Subtitle : English, Korean

Dubbing : English

Area Code : Region 3

Theatrial Release : 1967

DVD Release Date : 2003-02-14

-----------------------------------
Couldn't find anything on the forum, so I must ask, whats the picture/sound quality like compaired to the non-anamorphic R1 Disc? Also is there any special features that are in English on it aswell?

Sorry, here's the link for the product: http://www.koreandvds.com./dvddetail.html?id=9186

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Oh... ah... I see. D'oh! :b

MGM are working on SEs of the Dollars Trilogy at present: An audio commentary showed up recently at the BBFC's website. And it stands to reason, as I'm sure many would double-dip for anamorphic SEs, each with mono, 5.1, interviews, commentaries, deleted footage and for The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, the new longer cut that was shown in cinemas this year.

I would hang fire until the 2nd quarter of 2004. If there is a boxed set (which would make sense) then I'm sure it would easy to get it for a good price.

As for this Korean edition, it states:
Disc 1 - Original Version : 100 Min / 2.35:1 Widescreen
Disc 2 - Alternative Version : 96 Min / 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen

- Theatrical Trailer
I'm can't remember what was cut from the original version. Anyone?

Gordy

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks very much, I already own the Man with No Name Trilogy and hopefully a cool new anamorphic box set will come out sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks