What's new

First word that comes into your head when I say.... (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Sweeney

Sweeney.jpg

Last edited:

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member

I'm just curious. I'm not the brightest bulb on the marquee but I'm deadly curious on the supper/Ireland and my/Sulu connections. Real head scratchers :) Or is it that if the word in play doesn't appeal to us, we're allowed to throw out a new word. Just asking. I'm rather new to this and want to know the rules.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Or is it that if the word in play doesn't appeal to us, we're allowed to throw out a new word. Just asking. I'm rather new to this and want to know the rules.

You're overthinking it. This is just a fun little internet game. I don't think there are rules. All it says in in way of explanation is the first post is:

Comment the first word that comes into your head when you read the comment above you

I think that is all that is needed. That being said, I would not personally throw out anyone else's word. The first word that comes into someone else's head might not make sense to everyone who reads it, but that doesn't mean the connection isn't there.

my/Sulu connections.

"Oh My" is George Tekai's catch phrase and he played Sulu on Star Trek.

Therefore, to continue:

Trek

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks