What's new

First Wave on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Sloan

Auditioning
I couldn't seem to find any threads started in context to First Wave, so I figured I'd start my own. Ever since it's cancellation a few years ago on the Scifi channel, I've been hoping for its release on DVD, but obviously that hasn't gone through.

(OT)I'm assuming HTF and tvshowsondvd.com are somehow affiliated? I'm a newbie to both, nevertheless. I couldn't seem to find any way of finding out the overall number of votes for the shows...is that even possible?

If this is a place I can discuss and ask questions about tvshowsondvd.com I have a few more questions, but I don't want to go off on a tangent if this isn't the place to talk about the site.

Thanks for your response(s).

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
Well, the one obstacle to the DVD release is that the company (Pearson) that produced FIRST WAVE was sold to a German company (Free Mantle) about 3 years ago or so. Free Mantle is more focused on other things like American Idol. So I think FIRST WAVE is low on their list of priorities to be released to DVD or license it out for someone to put out on DVD.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks