First Wave on DVD?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ryan Sloan, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Ryan Sloan

Ryan Sloan Auditioning

I couldn't seem to find any threads started in context to First Wave, so I figured I'd start my own. Ever since it's cancellation a few years ago on the Scifi channel, I've been hoping for its release on DVD, but obviously that hasn't gone through.

(OT)I'm assuming HTF and tvshowsondvd.com are somehow affiliated? I'm a newbie to both, nevertheless. I couldn't seem to find any way of finding out the overall number of votes for the shows...is that even possible?

If this is a place I can discuss and ask questions about tvshowsondvd.com, I have a few more questions, but I don't want to go off on a tangent if this isn't the place to talk about the site.

Thanks for your response(s).

2. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

Well, the one obstacle to the DVD release is that the company (Pearson) that produced FIRST WAVE was sold to a German company (Free Mantle) about 3 years ago or so. Free Mantle is more focused on other things like American Idol. So I think FIRST WAVE is low on their list of priorities to be released to DVD or license it out for someone to put out on DVD.

Be Seeing You,
    David Blackwell

3. Ryan Sloan

Ryan Sloan Auditioning

Thanks for the reply, that doesn't sound too good at all though. [​IMG]