What's new

First Post (1 Viewer)

For some crazy reason, I'm addicted to Live Concert DVD. I have only Zeppelin "How the West was Won", Billy Squire "Live in the Dark" and The Eagles "Hell Freezes Over". Now my question is, what do you think this will bring me?
http;//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3345741395&category=41569&rd=1 I'm not expecting much, (of course no 5.1 or DTS ) but I think I'll love the nostolgia.
My Reciever is the Yamaha HTR-5560. Would you think that I could set it to "rock concert", get the same thing out of my surrounds (+ reverb
& delay) that I'm getting from my front L/R, and be OK? Thanks in advance, Mike. BTW my player is a Sony DVP-NC615.

Rocky Bennett

Auditioning
I tried to look up that item over at ebay and had no luck using their search engine to find it by item unmber. I too am addicted to DVD concerts, I have about 25 or so, all of varying quality. The Led Zepplin is great, the PINK FLOYD THE WALL LIVE IN BERLIN is fantastic as well. I have a Queen concert mastered in THX that breaks glasses and plates every time I play it. Just got a Bob Marley that sounds great, and of course Fleetwod Mac THE DANCE is great in surround sound. I love music, and I love to watch the performers play it. DVD concerts rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks