What's new

First movie of the new year. (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
So what was the first movie everyone saw in 2003? This includes in the home theater or at the regular theater.

Mine was M.A.S.H it was a tossup between that and A Clockwork Orange.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Besotted, at the Coolidge Corner Theater's video screening room. Yeccch (the movie, not the facility).

First on DVD was Modesty Blaise. I did not exactly start the year well. Hopefully About Schmidt or Gangs Of New York will be better tonight.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I watched Oklahoma! on TCM last night. (Although I did occasionally flip to football.)

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Watched The Third Man while waiting for the girlfriend to wake up. Then we tried to go see Chicago, but it was all sold out. Then we went to a different theater to try to see Antwone Fisher or Two Weeks Notice, but neither was starting for over an hour, so we ended up going to The Two Towers for the 5th time.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Rabbit-Proof Fence is the only film I've seen so far in 2003. For the record, my last movie of 2002 was The Lion King - IMAX.

Mariano

Agent
Here in Argentina, The 2 Towers was released on January 1st, and that was my first movie of the year.
What a way to start !!! :eek: :eek:

rhett

Supporting Actor
I watched a little Rob Tomlin favorite called Lawrence of Arabia. Great show! :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Edition
1/1/03 - Started my year off right by putting this one on around 1AM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks