First Movie Night?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Gordon__W, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Gordon__W

Gordon__W Auditioning

New to this forum and have had a blast reading multiple threads and drooling over your HTs...

My wife and I will be moving to a townhouse we purchased from our rental. I will be converting the 2 car garage into a 1 car/1 HT. Dimensions will be 14'l x 11.5w x 8'h.

The wait (January till we take possession and then 6 months of pleasing wife with furniture purchases...*cough* *bribes*) is proving painful...

Now my question...what was that first true movie night like in your own HT after the kinks were worked out? Was it worth the agony of the time invested?

Cheers.

2. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    Without question!!!!

It was the opening of The Lion King on LD....

Fulfilled a dream!

Good luck with everything...especially the "spousal" factor!

3. drobbins

drobbins Screenwriter

Dave
    I'm Daves wife. And let me tell you I gave Dave total control and support. He asked my input in decor, but other than that he had complete design control.

We love watching movies, and compromise on the genre from night to night. It is on of the best investments we've made for the family. It is our retreat room, full of adventure to worlds unknown.

So I answer a definite, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I can only get him off this forum....[​IMG] [​IMG]