Hey guys! Big day yesterday! I got a whole lot done at lunch yesterday, so late last night I decided to finish things up and give her a listen. First things first... new pictures! Here's some direct links, since I didn't have a chance to do anything but throw them up on my web server. Here is a picture of a test fitting of the DVC in the baffle. Perfect! Here is a dry fitting of the interior bracing I've been talking about. And you can see my one misrouted hole... 3" instead of 4". At least it's in the center, so it looks like it could have been planned for some esoteric airflow reason . Here is the glued-in 1/2" edge bracing I was talking about. Note the copious sealant . Here is everything glued up except the top. Merle band clamps to the rescue. This is the sloppiest sealant application in history. But hey, the top is on. Stuffing! And I ain't talking Stove Top. Here it is! The "finished" sub, sitting in my living room. All I have left to do is rabbet the edges a bit more to fit 3/8" square stock, then round that over, then flush-mount the amp (forgot that part), then stain and finish. One last look, for good measure. Okay, back to the story... all I had left to do was drill the holes for the amplifier mount. That went smoothly, so I went ahead and mounted the sub after wiring the VCs in parallel. Fit beautifully, really, really well. After all the horror stories I'd heard about people not being able to line up the bolts with the T-nuts, I was worried, so this made me feel good. Hooked up the amplifier leads and inserted the amplifier and had no problems with that either. When everything was in, I pushed on the cone a bit, and it did not want to move... maybe it's sealed decently after all! Yeehaw! Lugged it in the house (yeah, it weighs a bit... I'll have to get a scale and weigh this thing), and hooked it up! It was in far from the optimal location, placed on top of one of my little JBL 4410 mains, since I don't have an RCA cable of appropriate length yet to reach the intended corner of the room, but I figured I could at least make sure things worked rudimentarily. Popped in a bit of Marc Antoine which has some decent funky bass in it and stood back. Whoa! I haven't actually felt music in my house before. What a completely awesome experience. I flipped through tracks, then popped in a Marcus Miller CD with some significant deep bass guitar work on it. Very lively. Very punchy. Figured I had to try out some DVD LFE stuff, and had heard that the Toy Story 2 intro had some decent stuff in it. Wow! First, that moo cow robot THX intro was quite awesome. Good God, my wife was sitting with her hand pressed to her chest. Then on the zooming in of the logo, man the room shook. And I didn't even have it really cranked! Just at our regular, relatively low listening level. I adjusted the sub level and crossover point a bit to get it to be a little less overbearing (the Buzz flight scene was pretty much overshadowed by the little sub ), and tried again, and this time it filled in the bottom octaves nicely without overwhelming it. But it still shook everything! I'm going to love watching movies and listening to music. By this time, it was pretty late, so I called it a night. I took it back out to the garage and removed the components so that everything could completely dry without ruining my stuff. What a day! Thanks agian to everyone on this forum... I literally could not have done this without your assistance.