What's new

First image of Arnold in Terminator 3! (1 Viewer)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Is this going to be a straight-to-video release?
smiley_rotflmao.gif
Most definitely no.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Anybody have a link to a summary of the plotline for this?

It's going to take some clever writing to advance beyond the end of the second movie in a plausible manner.

Richard WWW

Stunt Coordinator
I have no confidence in this thing without Cameron's intimate involvement. James Cameron is the only reason Arnold is still considered a movie star. The last event film he was in without Cameron was Total Recall.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
"I'm going to ask you some questions....And I want them answered immediately !!!!"

"Who is your daddy, and wot daz heedoo ?"

For the record, I think this is will be the Superman 3 of the Terminator series. I can see it now, in 2008, Arnold Swarzenegar in Terminator 4: The Quest for Peace.

(use your best Ahnold accent)

"As of this moment, I am destroying all nuclear weapons."

or

"Your nuclear weapons...give them to me"

or

"Hasta La Vista...arms race."

and while we're on the subject, what was worse, Jaws 3 or Superman 3.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
What are the odds that the first person that the T-800 encounters with clothes that fit him after he arrives from the future is wearing black leather biker-type clothes, just like the last movie? I would think that one of these times he'll have to settle for a plaid shirt and Dockers.
On the other hand, if I was the first person he came across, it would be a good fit :)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Isn't that truck in the picture the same one from the first movie from 1984? I have seen that movie many times. I distinctly remember that it also had those lights on the roof and that it was dark blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks