First image of Arnold in Terminator 3!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Anybody have a link to a summary of the plotline for this?

It's going to take some clever writing to advance beyond the end of the second movie in a plausible manner.

Richard WWW

Stunt Coordinator
I have no confidence in this thing without Cameron's intimate involvement. James Cameron is the only reason Arnold is still considered a movie star. The last event film he was in without Cameron was Total Recall.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
"I'm going to ask you some questions....And I want them answered immediately !!!!"

"Who is your daddy, and wot daz heedoo ?"

For the record, I think this is will be the Superman 3 of the Terminator series. I can see it now, in 2008, Arnold Swarzenegar in Terminator 4: The Quest for Peace.

(use your best Ahnold accent)

"As of this moment, I am destroying all nuclear weapons."

or

"Your nuclear weapons...give them to me"

or

"Hasta La Vista...arms race."

and while we're on the subject, what was worse, Jaws 3 or Superman 3.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
What are the odds that the first person that the T-800 encounters with clothes that fit him after he arrives from the future is wearing black leather biker-type clothes, just like the last movie? I would think that one of these times he'll have to settle for a plaid shirt and Dockers.
On the other hand, if I was the first person he came across, it would be a good fit

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Isn't that truck in the picture the same one from the first movie from 1984? I have seen that movie many times. I distinctly remember that it also had those lights on the roof and that it was dark blue.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzaifa