First Hand Report on HSU VTF-3HO: Awesome!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Arthur S, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Arthur S

Arthur S Cinematographer

Conditions: Roughly 12X15 foot room. 1 VTF-3HO + Turbo in each front corner. "Wow!, War of the Worlds", very loud, very low, not room-shaking, but building-shaking bass. In the scene where the first buried alien vehicle pops up out of the ground, the LFE effects strong enough to loosen dentures. Looks like a very tempting deal at the pre-order price."

Read more here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8&page=1&pp=30

2. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

A 12x15 room with 8 foot ceilings? With two subs?

3. Arthur S

Arthur S Cinematographer

Space ain't cheap at CES.

4. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

I imagine not.....I would have liked to hear that, cause I have a single PB-10 in a 16x25 room with 10' ceilings, and I find it quite impressive. Two PB-10s in a room the size of the Hsu CES one would be a LOT of bass.....I would have liked to see how that would compare to the Hsu demo. Hell, I just would have liked to be at CES period!

5. Arthur S

Arthur S Cinematographer

Fer sure Alan. Gettin to CES would be a blast. I've never been to Vegas, but would really like to go, just once. I may have to start to put together a trip to Vegas for the end of the first week of 2007. Then again, how the heck do you book airline reservations and hotel space for a year from now?

6. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

is it in Vegas every year? I've always wanted to go to Vegas too, so I might just go with ya [​IMG] I could not imagine anything more awesome than cutting edge audio/HT demos, pretty girls, and the Vegas nightlife [​IMG]

7. Arthur S

Arthur S Cinematographer

January 8-11/2007, in Vegas. I'm liken this better the more I think about it!

8. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

Wow, I didn't realize it was already scheduled lol.....I agree, that is looking quite tempting [​IMG] That would be an absolute blast [​IMG]

Maybe the Magnepan crew will even be there to finally unveil some new stuff.....

9. Arthur S

Arthur S Cinematographer