What's new

First Hand Report on HSU VTF-3HO: Awesome! (1 Viewer)

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Conditions: Roughly 12X15 foot room. 1 VTF-3HO + Turbo in each front corner. "Wow!, War of the Worlds", very loud, very low, not room-shaking, but building-shaking bass. In the scene where the first buried alien vehicle pops up out of the ground, the LFE effects strong enough to loosen dentures. Looks like a very tempting deal at the pre-order price."

Read more here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8&page=1&pp=30

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
I imagine not.....I would have liked to hear that, cause I have a single PB-10 in a 16x25 room with 10' ceilings, and I find it quite impressive. Two PB-10s in a room the size of the Hsu CES one would be a LOT of bass.....I would have liked to see how that would compare to the Hsu demo. Hell, I just would have liked to be at CES period!

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Fer sure Alan. Gettin to CES would be a blast. I've never been to Vegas, but would really like to go, just once. I may have to start to put together a trip to Vegas for the end of the first week of 2007. Then again, how the heck do you book airline reservations and hotel space for a year from now?

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
is it in Vegas every year? I've always wanted to go to Vegas too, so I might just go with ya :) I could not imagine anything more awesome than cutting edge audio/HT demos, pretty girls, and the Vegas nightlife :)

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
January 8-11/2007, in Vegas. I'm liken this better the more I think about it!

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
Wow, I didn't realize it was already scheduled lol.....I agree, that is looking quite tempting :) That would be an absolute blast :D

Maybe the Magnepan crew will even be there to finally unveil some new stuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks