What's new

First Belinda, now Tiffany? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In next month's Playboy, former teen pop queen, Tiffany, will be appearing in the buff. Sounds like she really needs the money...

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Depends on which celeb. I think Katarina Witt got even more than that but it was worth it for Playboy. I believe it was the highest selling issue ever for them.

Patrick

Don Black

Screenwriter
I think Jerry from Survivor got like $300k and Belinda got $650k. So, I was guessing at Tiffany/i. She was before my time.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I doubt it. They don't seem rebellious enough to do it on principle and they don't need the money like the singers mentioned above. Britney's got $100 million in the bank. Christina isn't quite that well off but has enough.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
There's one preview picture of Tiffany in the back of this month's issue. I shuddered when I saw it. If it was $5K, I think Hef wasted his money.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
It's not like Tiffany's career will be tainted by this pictorial.

I'll take Tiffany's layout over Joanie Laurer's (a.k.a. Chyna) any day.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
They were retouched to the point of looking like paintings. Not that that's unusual for Playboy.

But I think they were deliberately done like that to look old fashioned (50's style).

/Mike

Chuck Parker

Agent
I heard about this over the weekend. I'm actually sort of curious to get a look at the spread. For about three weeks in seventh grade (during the height of her "mall tour" popularity), I thought she was the most beautiful creature on the planet. I need to see how my pubescent fantasies (uh) stack up to the real (though almost certainly airbrushed) thing.

humming "I think we're alone now",

-chuck

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If y'all check out the Playboy site and root around for teh "next month's issue" link, you'll see one shot of Tiffany in the buff. "I saw her standing here..."

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
I saw the preview pic in the back....time has not been kind to her face (at least in that picture, her nose looks HUGE) but the rest of her....... :b

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I thought she was good looking. Havent seen any recent pics of her though.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Looking at the KU singles chart from 1988, Belinda Carlisle had two weeks on top of it with "Heaven is a place on earth" Jan 23 - Jan 30. You know who had the top spot the next two weeks? Yep, Tiffany with "I think we're alone now" (Feb 6 - Feb 13).
So, judging by this, soon we'll see Kylie Minogue in Playboy, since she took over the number one spot from Tiffany with her hit "I should be so lucky", which was also the best seller for 2 weeks. :)
/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks