What's new

firmware upgrades for the oppo-udp 205 (1 Viewer)

frans callebaut

Auditioning
Real Name
frans callebaut
hello,
i want to do some firmware upgrades on my oppo udp-205, but i have no internet in my listening room, so i would like to do it with a usb stick, but i don't know how that must be done. what usb stick do i have to use and how does the upgrade work ? can anyone tell me what exactly i have to do to the upgrade ?
best regards,
frans callebaut

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
hello,
i want to do some firmware upgrades on my oppo udp-205, but i have no internet in my listening room, so i would like to do it with a usb stick, but i don't know how that must be done. what usb stick do i have to use and how does the upgrade work ? can anyone tell me what exactly i have to do to the upgrade ?
best regards,
frans callebaut
Frans, the full instructions are on the oppo digital website under support. Basically you download the file to your computer, then Copy it to the root directory of a usb drive—any USB drive should do. Turn on the Oppo, make sure no disc is in the player and insert the usb drive and follow the instructions. If it does not recognize the USB drive on its own, choose “upgrade firmware from USB” in settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks