1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire In The Sky

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ryan Belfast, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Ryan Belfast

Ryan Belfast Stunt Coordinator

Hi there. Im new to this, it looks like fun. There are a hell of a lot of members.
    I have a DVD collection of over 1000 DVD's and a Yamaha Home Cinema Kit. I am quite happy with it.
    Any way, My favorite film of all time has to be the 1993 Paramount feature "Fire In The Sky". I have just learned from Bill Hunt @ the digital bits that it is finally in the works for DVD.
    I would lobe to see this with a re-mastered print, and a 5.1 dolby digital track. Of course Special features would be nice. Commentary and making of etc. And the trailer.
    Does anyone know where I can see the trailer for this movie. I have searched Hi and Lo but i cant find the sod anywhere.
    Hope you can help!

2. Josh Simpson

Josh Simpson Supporting Actor

Welcome to the forum Ryan. By the way, since you're talking about the dvd more than the movie itself, I think this belongs in the Software forum. Again, welcome. This place is a lot of fun.

3. Will K

Will K Screenwriter