finishing parts

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by zane, Nov 30, 2002.

  1. zane

    zane Stunt Coordinator

    Oct 21, 2002
    Likes Received:
    ok i need to know if i need foam air sealent to go around the sub or if it comes with the tempest, also do i need the acousta-stuff polyfill they sell for $9.75 per pound they sell at parts express or will walmart stuff do, also what size t-nuts do i need to secure the sub they have #10-32, #10-24 and 1/4"-20 t-nuts, also do i have to get the bolts to use with the t-nuts from a local hardware store or do they have them at parts express, are there any more finishing parts i need except for the vinyl
  2. Patrick Sun

    Patrick Sun Moderator

    Jun 30, 1999
    Likes Received:
    You should go to a hardware store, places like Home Depot or Lowes.

    You'll need to buy some closed cell foam weatherstripping, probably 3/8" wide.

    I used 10-24 machine screws and t-nuts.

    Wal-Mart polyfill is fine.

Share This Page