Brett
Saurav,

Nice!!!

Looks like the P.E. Vinyl worked out for ya.. I like the
Corner Protectors good idea!

Great Job man!

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Thanks. Yup, that PE stuff looks much better on the cabinet than it did when the rolls arrived. I thought I'd made a mistake when I first saw them.

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Great work Saurav - I'm embarrased comparing those to my own speaker cabinets. I'm real curious about the sound too, but from your impressions so far they seem pretty good... I'm kind of curious how the upper midrange sounds with a 12" woofer, and how loud you can go now with the little ASL amps. Actually, I don't think you will have a good answer to either of those questions until the speakers are well-broken in, which may take awhile. Have fun!

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I don't think you will have a good answer to either of those questions until the speakers are well-broken in, which may take awhile.
Exactly, I want to give them a while to open up before making any definite statements. So far, the only thing that seems better in my previous speakers is the treble, and that too only by a small margin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks