What's new

Finding Nemo (November 4) - Cover and Disc Art (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Whatever happened to the previous cover art? I liked it better. Oh well. Where are the specs though, come on! :)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
The previous art was fake, as far as I can tell. Like the 5th golden Wonka ticket.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Any specs on it? Is there going to be a Super Special Deluxe edition, or is this it? I am just wondering because I do

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Don't know what happened there, anyway, what I was saying is I don't want to buy this version if there is going to be a better one released in a few months. Heck, I love the movie so much that I will probably just buy now and if there is another one released, pick that one up too.

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
Think I'll wait for the 2 disc UK release. Maybe they'll pull a "Monster's Inc." and include a full frame transfer and no DTS for the R1 release, and no full frame transfer and DTS for the R2 release.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
From Cinescape

The Collector's Edition DVD will include the widescreen version of the film as well as a commentary track by director Andrew Stanton, co-director Lee Unkrich and co-writer Bob Petersen. As well, the first disc will also include a documentary showing us how the film was created by Pixar; a look at the pre-production process and the artwork created during the development of the film; and a feature that let's you turn your TV set into a virtual aquarium, recreating some of the impressive underwater environments seen in the movie!

The second disc features the fullscreen version of the film; a short film by underwater explorer Jean-Michel Cousteau showing us Australia's Great Barrier Reef, the setting of FINDING NEMO; an encyclopedia that teaches you about the real fish the characters of FINDING NEMO are based on; the early Pixar short film "Knick Knack"; "Fisharades", an interactive game that lets you guess what words a school of fish are trying to spell; a read-along adventure starring Nemo as he enjoys a day at school; and a behind-the-scenes tour of Pixar Studios hosted by Alexander Gould, the young actor who provided the voice of Nemo.

Christopher a

Stunt Coordinator
All I can say is, thank God they chose to put the crappy full screen version on disc 2. On the Monster's Inc release, there was no reason to cram both versions onto one disc.

Chris

Joel C

Screenwriter
Those are almost certainly incomplete specs. The marketing materials aren't even listed.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Looks good to me.

I look forward to adding another referene quality DVD from Pixar/Disney to my collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks