What's new

Finding Nemo French version? (1 Viewer)

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up my copy of Finding Nemo yesterday and I cannot say just how much the picture blew me away. I have a 100" Stewart Screen and a Sony VPL 10 projector.Just incredible picture and sound, I would highly recomend it...

Now for the reason of this post. Although alot of you may not need this feature. My copy of Finding Nemo says French version included. I am In Canada guys BTW in the Ottawa are. My son only speaks french so I was glad to see that it had this feature. But as I perused the disk I did not find the french version on the disk. I did find the subtitles in french, but not the audio... Has anyone else looke to see if there were other languages available on there disks...

And if you did and have found some can you help me to access them.

Thank you

Stephane Ottawa

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys.. I think that that is false advertising on the WideScreen edition of the movie though.... BAD DISNEY !!!!
Especially since it does say french version included....

James Corey

Stunt Coordinator
Nope, all Canadian disc sets have both versions in one dual-case set.

And to be fair, it does say French version included, not versions ;)

Vincent Matis

Second Unit
Real Name
Vincent Matis
And to be fair, it does say French version, not versions
And? It does probably says English audio track, not tracks, does that mean that either the FF or WS is mute?
French versions would mean that there're 2 DIFFERENT French dubbings of the movie...

Cheers,

Vincent

James Corey

Stunt Coordinator
Um, I was being sarcastic.

But to be fair, it's unfortunate that our French-speaking compatriots are excluded from enjoying the w/s version in their preferred language and are thereby relgated to J6P-dom by the limitations of the capacity inherent in the format.

c'est la vie.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
To take a different tack: the way I see things, movies should be experienced in their original language. If that language happens to be a language that the viewer does not understand, of course, subtitles in the language of choice should be used to help the viewer understand. Most often, the original language as spoken by the original performers is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks