What's new

Finding Nemo - BluRay? (1 Viewer)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
I had no idea this movie was so popular. Was recently listening to some Disney BD extra where they inferred FN was their biggest-selling new-release DVD (??). I have always been reticent about saying it was probably my favorite Pixar...who needs the blowback? I like the fish. Should be a great BD whenever it comes, Disney and their subsidiaries have been doing some nice work.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
My somewhat educated guess is The Princess and the Frog will be released alongside Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in March. Disney has historically put two films out on the same day, a new release plus a catalogue one. I'd assume they want a "major" release like Dumbo to have a day all to itself. Again, that's my completely non-insidery opinion...

robbbb1138

Second Unit
Real Name
Robb
I'm finding mixed information on the Blu-Ray release for this. I've seen no promotional materials and nothing at Amazon.com makes me think it's actually coming out, but some sites still have it listed for a November 9th release. Was this delayed or was it just never actually announced?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ There was probably some rumors but it was never announced by the studio.

My guess is that The Incredibles will be out in spring/early summer 2011 and Finding Nemo will be out in spring/early summer 2012. Finding Nemo is the best selling DVD of all time so Disney will probably hold on to it as long as possible so there will be as many Blu-ray players in homes as possible.

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
I read awhile back, that the BD of Finding Nemo would be in November.

If I can find where I read it, I'll post the link.........

EDIT..............

Here's a site that says Nov. 9th, but says Disney hasn't confirmed it yet.

http://pixarblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/toy-story-3-finding-nemo-coming-to-bd.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks