What's new

FINALS!!! Arrrrggggghhhh (1 Viewer)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I think Andrew meant "Finals" as in one set of exams that determined whether you passed or failed your degree not to determine part of your grade in one class. This is one set of exams at the end of (in the UK) three years of University. A big difference from exams that come 2 or 3 times a year out a 4 year program.

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
shit yeah, I know what you mean!! I don't even have much time for anything else other than studying and lifting weights (good thing that I took the day off from both today) I was about to go insane!!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Welp Jenna, finals are way behind me, I nailed all of them (I hope, actually that last one was sorta tricky :frowning:), and no liquor involved surprisingly enough! My thanks to HTF for providing me with a slacking grounds during finals week (actually, every week of college ;)).

eric nyhof

Stunt Coordinator
I've been studyin a good part of the weekend, for one tomorrow morning at 7:45, that's way to early for me... I have 5 total, and yeah i'm headed to the bar tomorrow night for 4 dollar pitchers to take away some mid-finals week tension. Nothin better than an ice cold pitcher of brew

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
My finals are done!! Made straight A's my final semester!! I wish I would have started trying sooner in my college career, then I would have a GPA higher than my measly 3.2 Now I have to find a job.:thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks