What's new

Finally - The Fall Guy! (1 Viewer)

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
I don't know if it means much for R1, but... Fox has already announced the German R2 edition of FALL GUY S2 for 9/12. No package art is available yet, but Amazon.de is already accepting pre-orders.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Yes, I agree, last year I was pumped to pick up both. Now it's just CHIPS. Lets hope we hear something for good ole Colt Seavers!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
It's being released from Fox, and not another company. Maybe it will be released in the US around that time also. Come on Fox, don't give up!

LCD22

Screenwriter
Well, there continues to be no announcement for a (unedited) Season 2. Please Fox, as Brian said, don't give up.

I keep checking to see if I got a reply from Shout! Factory on their official forum, but nothing yet. Fox, if you feel you can't release the remaining seasons, please allow Shout! to pick it up.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Season 2 is still up for pre-order on the German site.
The date has been changed to December 12. I'm starting to have hope we will see a region 1 release in that time frame as well.

If not, I have a multi region player and I'm ready to rock.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
DVD NameEp #Region 1Region 2 (UK)Region 2 (Germany)The Complete First Season23June 5, 2007June 25, 2007January 14, 2008The Complete Second Season23N/AFebruary 16, 2009November 28, 2008
Based on Wikipedia the Fall guy seond season was released on Region 2 and 3, but, not in region 1. I like to see more of this series released. It was one of my favs from 1980s. I was a huge Lee Majors' fan.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Season 3 will probably never be released in Germany because Lee Major´s German voice has died three weeks ago.
I know that because I´m German and a lot of "The Fall Guy" fans believe that because of his death there will be no Season 3 ever in Germany on DVD!
But maybe Season 3 will be released in England someday......

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
I forgot something to mention. A lot of Americans maybe wondered what has the death of the German voice of Lee Major´s to do with a Season 3 announcement?
It´s easy, Season 1+2 got a new dubbing recently the TV channel ZDF demanded to much money for their rights.
So Fox Germany dubbed Season 1+2 new with the old speakers.

But now with the death of Lee Major´s German voice it can´t be done anymore and they won´t do it with a new speaker.
Besides, Fox Germany wasn´t satisfied with the selling numbers of Season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks