What's new

Finally...I have some pics of my HT! (1 Viewer)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Please take a peek at my Home Theater and tell me what you think! Although its modest compared to many of the members HTs, I'm pretty happy w/the end result(is that possible?). Thanks to everyone who inspired me to get off my lazy rear end and complete this project. I owe a ton to the members of this forum.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mur...heater&.src=ph

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Mark,

Looks better than mine!

So neighbor, what happened did you loose me email adress....LOL. Just kidding,I am sure you've been busy with the holidays.

I'll bet it looks good in person. My son (age 6) looks to be around the same age as your sons.

Talk to you soon?
ED

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Keep 'em coming. Some of our friends and relatives think that we're crazy(my wife is the one who wanted the SVS) for doing the HT thing. Its nice to be involved w/people who understand!

Ed,

I have not forgotten to contact you. The holidays have been hectic as well as me having to handle the end of the year issues at work. I'm just getting over the Flu to top it off. I'll drop you an e-mail soon. I think one of those boxes would go nicely in that empty space under the Dolby sign(Thanks to Tim K!). The SVS has been moved to that corner.

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Mark,

I can't wait to meet you. I think we may have a lot in common. I mean we have at least 3 things HT, son(s) and we live 5 minutes away.

Hey I know it's been hectic.

Talk to you soon...COOL
ED

Andrea Weist

Auditioning
Mark,
I think it looks great! What color red is that? I'm trying to find a deep red to match the pillows on my couch, and yours looks about right.

Andrea

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
The red color is from Lowes American Tradition paints and its called "Incense". The grey is called "Cannon Grey".

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
LOOKS GOOD !

Hey you think we can make that trade sometime?...LOL

I actually just got in contact withsomeone for mylars cheap.

Let me know if you are intrested because I am placing the order on Thursday.

Signed
ED

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
ED,
I'm sorry I haven't got back to you. Yes, we can do that trade. I have been off the wall w/work and my family since.......I can't even remember. It took me three weeks just to get those new pics up. Are you getting the medium mylars? If you check the pics of my rear door, you may recognize the picture on the door. I "borrowed" the Super Bowl mylar from the AVS thread and made it into an 8.5 x 11 picture in Photoshop.

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
looks great, seeing other peoples HTs makes me want to spend more money. I hate you all for my shrinking bank account.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks