What's new

Finally, I have a new computer (1 Viewer)

DanaA

Screenwriter
Just received my new Dell Dimension 8200 2.0GHz with 19' Trinitron monitor, 512 MB RDRAM, 64 MB NVIDIA GeForce 3 graphics card with DVI, etc. and wanted to first post here because I'll be spending a lot more time with you tech people to learn. I also want to say I have the best wife in the world because she let me get this after spending 8-9 grand upgrading my bedroom home theater. I'm sure it beats my old 233MMX, but solitaire just seems somehow the same.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Congratulations. Nothing beats that new PC feeling. Well, maybe the new TV feeling.

If you get Windows XP, try Spider Solitaire. I play it so often, I've been thinking about adding my high score to my resume.

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Dana,
Congrats.. Bet that wasn't cheap! :) I looked at Dell's
but they wouldn't let me buy a loaded box with no periphs
and I couldn't see replacing my .25 Dot Pitch NEC MultiSync
FD-Trinitron 17" flatscreen. (not when I just paid damn near
4 bills for it a year ago)
You got a great system.. And DUDE, You GOT A DELL! :D

Duncan Barth

Stunt Coordinator
Greg: Curse you for mentioning spider solitare! Never gave it a second glance, tried it, and lost an hour of my life... with no signs of it coming back :)
Oh, and Dana, congrats on getting the new machine :)

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
Dana, you got a Dell! :laugh: Congrats on your new system, looks like a good one.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Thanks everyone. Now that spider solitaire scares me. I'm already addicted to regular solitaire. Well, I guess I need a change. Marshall, I'll look into SETI and consider it. I have heard of it before.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
DanaA,

With that GeFORCE3 card you need to get you a copy of Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and join me out on the battle field.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks