1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Found The Babylon 5 DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul E. Fox II, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Paul E. Fox II

Paul E. Fox II Second Unit

I tried the search function to find the old thread, but it wouldn't accept "Babylon 5" as a valid search so I'm sorry about this new thread...
    That being said, I just wanted those of you who know that I was finally able to "vote with my wallet" as I actually found a copy of the Babylon 5: In the Beginning/The Gathering at a local store....SOLD!
    Now, lets get those season box sets on the street, shall we[​IMG]!

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    You know, you could have just ordered it from any of a number of on-line retailers and had it two months ago. [​IMG]
    But thanks for contributing to the effort. According to a Digital Bits story from January 25th, Warner Bros. was already happy enough with the first disc's sales by then to greenlight at least the first season, which should arrive in a boxed set sometime in the fall. No word yet on extras, packaging or any other details.
    Regards,
    Joe

3. nolesrule

nolesrule Producer

Joe Kauffman
    And an FYI, a quick search for "Babylon" would have worked. The sofware doesn't let you search for words under 3 characters in length, like "5". But it's on the 2nd page of search results for "Babylon".
    Just trying to be helpful. [​IMG]