What's new

Finally finished my web site (1 Viewer)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Well I finally got the home theater section of my web site complete. I would love some feedback, positive or negative. There are probably some grammatical errors, I set a goal to get it up by the end of the Memorial day weekend so I kind of rushed it a little. It is going to get edited tonight.

As I said, feedback is greatly appreciated.

Just click the sig.

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
You've got a great setup!

Nice site. Very professional and lots of info.

BTW, how much did you pay for that G70? :drool:

-Mike

brentl

Senior HTF Member
How about a new shot from the screen back at the room WITHOUT the tangle of wires on the left od the photo(by the fan).

Nice site, VERY nice site!

Sorry, can;t be too critical, it's way above me!

Brent

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
mmmm an HTPC man, lookin good with 2 pcs! How much moise does your rack emit? The only concern I have is it being so close to the "sweet spot." I'd also like to see an ass shot of that NEC switcher
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
but no biggie.

Looks like a dream theater I'd like to have some day :emoji_thumbsup:

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Thanks Scott. There are actually four PCs in the room. My HTPC, the server, my main computer and my remote is a tablet PC.

I want to take ass shots of all the components, and I will next time I have to go back there or work up the effort to do so :)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter

Sorry, I missed the bit about the noise. My HTPC is fairly quiet, I can sometimes hear it but generally speaking I don't notice it. The projector is louder (but still not bothersome)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hey speaking of noise I just installed a Zalman fan speed controller. I just updated my homepage, click the link to see it. Not to hijack your thread Chris, just thought you'd be interested to see it.

Forgot to mention I love your sig pic. Thought about adding something in the black space? DD/DTS marques popped into my mind but maybe this is a case of less = more. ;)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Thanks, I am pretty pleased with the way my sig pic came out. I actually did some variations with stuff in the black area, but it was definitely a case of less is more :)

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Hi Moe, I see your a fellow Outlaw, (I have the 950's).

Even your own forum. Would love to hire you out to get a web spot going for me so I can finally host odds and ends. Need someone like you with who comes preloaded with practice setting up, and has done it well!

Have some bedlam here but wanted to tell you I scanned your site when you first posted. Fantastic!!!!

Will brouse through it more heavily next month. Good job, looks like a lot of (hours) work went into it!

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Thanks for the kind words.

Yep my very own forum, with a whopping two members, me being one of them and a friend of mine being the other :D well it has only been up for a few days but hopefully it will grow into something worthwhile.

If you were serious about hiring me, let me know. I may be interested, just will depend on time and what you want/need.

I want your 950 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks