After weeks and weeks of working on it every saturday and sunday I finally finished sealing it up on monday and filling it with polyfil and mounting the driver yesterday after work. It was too late to crank it up as my upstairs neighbor was home and she stomps on the floor when it's loud. I'll have to test it out more when she isn't home. Anyway, I popped in Toy Story 2 right away after plugging it in and watched the Monsters Inc. trailer. WOW!!! Such deep/clean bass. I have not heard anything like this before. Blew me away!!! Even at this low level volume (roughly 80-85dB). Can't wait to get home and calibrate it and run more demo material. Unbelievable!!! I took pics and will post them when I get them developed (if they turn out. I don't have a digital camera). I will also give more details on the design and construction when the pics are ready. I just had to share with all of you my first experience with my first DIY project. Thanks to all of you that helped out with info and of course Pat's site. And my new router DW-621 and jasper 200 that did most all of the work (my new favorate tools).