Finally finished Halo

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Ma, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

Well, I should have finished it a long time ago but its finally done. I took a long break after I beat the library (6 months off). I still played it when friends came over in co-op but we never played levels I didn't beat yet.

Anyways, It is definatley one of the greatest games I have ever played. If it had true online multi-player, it would probably be #1 on my list. Shocking, from a console. I love this game.

I am kind of glad I dragged it out so long for me because now I don't have to wait quite as long until another one comes out. Hopefully the rumors are true and they are launching a new multi-player version with new missions once xbox live is here.

Now, my Xbox will collect dust. I may get Morrowind but other than that there isn't a game that interests me until Star Wars Knights of the old republic in Nov.

Thankfully for the price drops, I have a PS2 and GTA 3 to occupy me until the Xbox great title steals my time.

2. Thom B

Thom B Stunt Coordinator

Congrats. Now you have to beat it on Legendary to see the alternate ending! [​IMG] Just a couple of seconds of new cutscene, but it's funny enough. The good news is, you don't have to play the whole game again. Just play the last chapter and you'll get to see it.
    T

3. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

The first thing I did was jump on the net and find the alternate ending. I thought it would be something cool like showing the master chiefs face but its somewhat lame..

4. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

I have a question. I noticed some definate frame rate drops on the final level in the race to get to the ship.

Anyone else notice this? I hope my xbox isnt defective.

5. ChrisV

ChrisV Second Unit

Totally. That level is harsh, but I guess it's understandable with all the mayhem busting loose. Your Xbox is fine. [​IMG]

6. Tony_Faville

Tony_Faville Supporting Actor

7. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

I will be first in line.

8. Thom B

Thom B Stunt Coordinator

Hey Robert, and anyone else interested in Xbox Live, they're taking applications for folks who want to be beta testers here. Sign up soon, 'cause they're closing down the submission process. You have to become a "member" of Xbox.com, but the spam from this is pretty mild. I think I've recieved one mail from them in the last two months.
    T

9. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

Thanks, I just signed up. I will never get picked but its worth a try.