What's new

Finally, a Rhode Island quarter!! (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
After more than 6 months of waiting, I got a Rhode Island quarter and the person out there hoarding them all, all I have to say is "You missed one!!!"

Got one today while out grocery shopping.... I think I made a commotion in the grocery store as I realized I was looking at a RI quarter... Now I'm still waiting for any 2002 quarters after completing the 2001 set..

I am building another Flexy rack today for my father... so it's kind of cool, dank, and rainy over here by NYC. Supposed to clear up soon though.

Jay

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
..Aha Brian, you're the one that's been hoarding them all.. HA! :)
Peter Kline, the quarter or the Flexy? I don't have any of the 2002 quarters yet.. I do seem to get alot of Conneticuts and Massachusetts quarters... is Ohio the latest one out?
I still need Tennessee and I guess Ohio now..
Jay

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Finally got Ohio today.
I finally FOUND an Ohio quarter today...that I've apparently had for weeks in my car's change holder. Here I've had one all along...just got out of the habit of looking.
Very happy to finally have Ohio - my home state! :D

Danny R

Supporting Actor
I just think it funny that Ohio has nothing better to put on their quarter but that its the birthplace of people who did things in other states. ;)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
My mom, who's saving one state quarter per state for my sister and me, had trouble finding Rhode Islands too.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I just think it funny that Ohio has nothing better to put on their quarter but that its the birthplace of people who did things in other states.
That nonsense is rampant in this state, I'm afraid. All of the newscasts here attempt to find an Ohio link to any national news story, even if it means interviewing a woman whose son went to school with someone whose nephew's second cousin narrowly escaped death in the WTC bombing.
It's like they're trying to resist the "big city" label for as long as possible. I don't get it; it's not as though there's any shortage of history in Ohio, like...um...er...can I get back to you? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks