What's new

Finally a real life reaction (CSI).... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
SPOILER

In last nights(4/4) CSI. Nick had a gun held to his head. After scuffling with the guy and the perfect timing of backup he was ok. But, I thought his reaction after was great. In most shows or movies after a life threatening situation. The characters all very calm and act like nothing is wrong. But, after he was held Nick was visible upset. Almost, to the point of crying. It is nice to see a real life reaction to a life threatening situation.

ps-It was a great episode.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I too thought this was a great episode. I really like the guy who played the stalker. He is the guy who played the sadistic guard in The Green Mile.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Poor Nick. Like he said in the show, it's not the first time he's had a gun to his head. The first time it happened (last season, I believe), it was pretty intense, too. He was a lot less calm during the actual incident...

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Third Watch also had a "real-life" reaction a few weeks ago with Third Watch. It was during a shoot-out and a rookie was told to keep down behind a car. The shoot-out scared the piss out of him literally. Plus, this officer is having a hard time readjusting after the incident.

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Last night's episode of CSI absolutely ROCKED! The guy who played the stalker gave an incredible performace. The final scene beween he and rick was riveting. You usually don't get that quality of acting on television nowadays. This episode stands above all others as my favourite!

Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks