What's new

Final speaker stands, flexy rack and sonosub pics! (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
My apologies for the excessive numbers of threads these last few weeks, but everything's finished now, and I wanted to share. :D

Speaker stands: 1, 2, 3

Flexy rack: 1, 2, 3

Sonosub (a little more rough than the others, but the bass is all that matters for now :)): 1, 2

The "whole enchilada": 1, 2

And just cuz I never took a picture of it, my guitar

So all in all, I am very pleased with my first venture into DIY...the movies will be much nicer to look at now, and I won't be the only one that appreciates my theater. :) My future plans will be a high quality enclosure for the Tempest...maybe I'll throw in a PR or two, who knows. But for now, I'm just going to relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Let me know what you all think...and I'll answer any questions you might have, but you've all seen this stuff before. ^_^

Nat Ward

Agent
Good work Joe! Thanks for a response to my question on your other thread. Those speaker stands turned out really nice, I like the contrast between the cherry and the black. Gives inspiration to those of us teetering on the edge of DIY or buying.

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Joe

Love the flexi. I finished mine this weekend but I haven't taken any pictures yet.

Nice set up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks