What's new

Final Fantasy X Questions and Help (1 Viewer)

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Im early in the game - minor spoilers ahead:

The part where you sail off with Yuna, Wakka, et al and Sin attacks is breathtaking!! The water and sky look real! I haven't been this impressed with a game console graphics - FMV or not since... hell, forever! Im very much getting caught into this games web.

Im starting to get the hang of the sphere grid. As you level up, you get the option to "move" right? Then you utilize your appropriated spheres in those spaces.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I'm about 41-43 hours in, just got through the Gagazet Mountains, and I'm on my merry way to the Spectral Keeper.
Love the game. In fact, when it's all over, I was going to pull all the relevant footage from it (I saved the game along the way - 86 save spots so far) and put together a video-type "movie". We'll see. I was going to do the same with Zelda 64, but that's another year :).
Mike

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well, you can get 99 saves per memory card...
When you make that movie, you'll have to send us all copies:D

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
Hello everyone. I beat the game awhile ago and it happened to be pretty easy for me (considering how much I leveled up). I beat every boss (including getting inside sin) in two hits or less. Needless to say I had the Legendary Weapons. I ended up using Tidus, Auron, & Rikku. All three of them doing a minimum damage of about 70,000 each.

I used the leveling up trick in the moster arena fighting Don Tonberry. I beat the Omega weapon in one hit. Right now the only person to have completely covered the whole Sphere grid is Tidus, although I'm working on the others. I seem to be having trouble dodging lightning to get the Venus Sigil to unlock Lulu's Legendary weapon.

A very execellent game........Wil

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I finished the game a few days ago and I am BURNED OUT. I haven't played any video games since. It's going to take me a while to get back in the groove. I picked up Rez and Frequency, and I still ahve to finish DMC and SH2. I have to do all this before Unreal 2 is released.

Some of you might be interested in the new International version of FFX:

In the end of that version, there's a VERY long sequence involving the discovery of a memory sphere in which Tidus is captured and possibly tortured. They all agree to go look for him.

Mike

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Actually, that thing you speak of is not where you say, its on a separate disc that comes with the game.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Don't you guys have school to go to, or work? Sheesh, I can't believe people are still playing this game.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Its not like everyone got the game at its release or has beat it by now.

In fact, if people DO have lives, then they will take longer to beat it, which is why they would still be playing it.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Woah, woah, easy there fellas. I was only joking. :D
Sheesh, I was being sarcastic. I was only making the point that this thread keeps coming back from the grave. I'm still playing this game in spite of the fact that I've beaten it.
We all have lives. Well, maybe except Morgan ;)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I beat FFX in around 63/64 hours in 2 weeks, but I know someone who got it the day it came out (December 18 or something like that) and beat it in 76 hours in 1 week.
That is called not having a life. I just have a lot of free time.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Morgan,
FFX came out around Christmas break. If I had the time with an immersive game like that and I didn't have kids, I'd probably do the same thing :)
Mike

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Okay guys, time once again for some actually help questions...

Okay, I've done just about all the side quests, but I can't manage to get Anima because I'm not allowed into Bevell's gates anymore! I forgot the get the secret chest from the Chamber of Fayths. And if I can't get Anima, I can't get the Magus Sisters! Is there anyway around this because the final boss is just about impossible without all the Aeons.

Thanks!

Chris

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Christopher -

You have to go to the Highbridge. When you first approach, you will hook up with that Shelinda chick that you have crossed paths with a few times, and the military directives against you will be rescinded. You will then be able to re-enter the temples.

-Dave

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Dave,

But I already did this, and Isarru's 2 guardians (his bros) say that the gates are locked and they will not be opened again. Dang, I guess I missed my chance at Anima!!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
At a certain point in the game, you will be able to go back to the temples and get all the chests. When you are at the "final dungeon" (you'll know what that is) then you can go back.

If you can't get Anima but are at that point, then either you can't redo that temple or you missed something in another one. I didn't have to redo that temple so I'm not sure how to get to it.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Hmmm...

Have you gotten to the airship yet? I don't think you can see him until then. If not, you're going to have to wait.

Mike

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I have gotten the Airship....I just don't know where I sould be able to find Mika again...

Will this allow me to get back into Bevelle?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks