What's new

Final Fantasy X-2 Video on GameSpot (1 Viewer)

John Chow

Second Unit
Hm..I dunno if this is the same as one I saw earlier, but could the Tidus sequence be a flashback? In the one I saw, Yuna was dressed in her old summoner outfit, and seemed to be from the original.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Not exactly X-2 related but Gamespot also has news on the US release of Final Fantasy Origins (One that I'm really interested in buying). You can read about it here:
FF Origins

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
For the Gamespot-impaired, there are videos at IGN.
It kind funny to see Yuna poppin' a cap John Woo style. :D
Any news on the U.S. release?
-Dave

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm really looking forward to both FF X-2 and Final Fantasy Origins. Once Origins comes out, are there any older FF games that have yet to be released in the US?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Don-

Final Fantasy III (the Japanese NES one) has never been released in America. Other than that, every FF game (besides III, X, and XI) will be on the PSOne.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Looks very, very nice. FF has always had some of the best graphics I have ever seen. However, I am not a big fan of the games, so I don't really want to get it. Yeah, you heard me right. I have never really liked RPG games of that type, with one exception. The exception would be Super Mario RPG on the SNES.

David_N

Stunt Coordinator
Am I the only one who NEVER thought of Yuna as Lara Croft??? In FFX Yuna was never anything but chaste. I could imagine Rikku using guns and flipping around, but not Yuna (or Lulu for that matter). Sure she looks cool in the video and I am 100% sure that Square will come up with a reasonable explanation why the big change happened, it it still seems weird to me. None of the FF games has let me down yet so I'm still optimistic.

....Of course I felt the same way the first time I saw Mario with the water pack on and that grew on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks