What's new

Final Destination (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Interested to hear what yall think of the A/V quality of this disc. I've read reviews from DVD sites and they give it reference sound and video.
Look forward to yall's .02 cents :)
Later!
Troy

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
It is a keepcase. I think the question was if the original film will be released as a keepcase as well.

Strangely, I got mine in the mail on Saturday. First time any movie ever came early, and I didn't even have time to watch it! Grrrrrrrr.

Geoff_D

Supporting Actor
For what it's worth, the Canadian version of FD (from Alliance Atlantis) is also supplied in a keepcase, and with minimal French writing on the cover it doesn't look too bad. Great disc too.

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
What strange tv spots I remember Final Destination having! I remember they would show people screaming in a movie theatre, throwing up popcorn etc. with words that said something like "actual audience reaction".

Strange.....

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor
I remember watching those TV spots as well. They didn't want to give any parts of the movie away, so they went with footage of the audience. I never EVER saw any footage from the actual movie on TV, so I was extremely surprised when I finally saw it in theaters! :emoji_thumbsup:

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
When I went to BB today to get FD2, the copies of the original in the FD2 display were all (surprisingly) snappers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks