What's new

Final Destination 2 - Disc Specs (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
New Line, SRP $27.98, Due Date: 7.22.03

Features: Anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) and fullscreen transfers, DD 5.1 EX, DTS ES 6.1, DD 2.0, subtitles

Supplements: Audio commentary with director David Ellis, Producer Craig Perry and Screenwriters Eric Bress & J. Mackye Gruber; Infinifilm Fact Track with exclusive material; deleted scenes; Extended takes; Featurettes: "The Terror Gauge," "Cheating Death: Beyond & Back," "Bits & Pieces: Bringing Death to Life"; Theatrical Trailers; DVD ROM: Script-to-screen, Screensaver, Wallpapers, "Chain Reaction" activity, weblinks

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Sweetness...I saw this in the theater...had never seen the first one...next day...I bought the original...these films are great! That opening wreck...wow...blew me away...I didnt want to drive ever again after that...

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
The artwork would look a lot better if they moved the Final Destination 2 and the tagline to either the top or the bottom of the cover. It looks tacky being in the middle.

And yes, I will be buying this DVD. :D

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I don't get it... if the first film was the Final Destination, how can there be a sequel? ;)

Wokka Wokka Wokka :D :laugh:

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member

In a surprise note, the studio has officially changed the name of the first movie to "Next to the Last Destination".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks