What's new

Films that are only available on VHS and not yet on DVD as of Jan. 2014 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I've sold the franchise . But do enjoy reading everyone's posts. It's a subject that obviously fascinates me, but obviously not others want to see my lists. Which is fine

Tri21Mom

Auditioning
Real Name
Martha Jones
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask or not. If it isn't, please accept my apologies.

I am looking for a UK miniseries from 1989 called The Justice Game. It stars Denis Lawson, Joss Ackland, Michael Kitchen, among others. It has only been released on VHS in the U.S., not on DVD.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I might obtain one, I'd be very grateful. I have checked the usual places (eBay, Amazon, etc.) with no luck. I guess it's pretty rare.

Any help you can give would be most appreciated.
Thanks So Much!

Jeffrey:K

Second Unit
Given the fact that cult horror is one of the few genres that still sell on DVD, I'm surprised that there has not been a release of Homebodies (1974) since the Embassy VHS of 1984.

Also, Road to Salina needs a DVD/blu-ray release. Mimsy Farmer fans demand it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks