Film / Movie related trinkets and gifts?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Matt Pasant, May 13, 2003.

1. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

I have been looking on the net all morning and haven't found what I am looking for. Thought you all here might be able to help.

I am getting married next year but my friance' and I are already starting the planning. She suggestes that I send my soon to be groomsmen and best man a little trinket to invite them.

I want to do film and movie related things. Like movie reel keychains or clapboards, movie statues, etc.... or if anyone else has some suggestions... But could anyone here point me in the direction of a few places that might offer such goods..

thanks in advance.

-- Matt

2. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

3. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

thanks Ted!

4. Michael Boyd

Michael Boyd Second Unit

You know whats kind of cool and pretty cheap too is the new US Postal Service stamps featuring all the film production jobs. Writing, Cinematography, Producing, Makeup, Costumes, Directing . . .I got a set the other day and gave them to a friend. $3.70 a sheet.

5. Grant B

Grant B Producer

There is a board game called Scene It?
    It comes with a DVD that has scenes from movies and related items. Pretty cool game and you dont have to be a movie expert to win. Around $50

6. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

7. Grant B

Grant B Producer

No, Roger Ebert would miss many of the questions. One clip might have 50 or more questions assoiated with it. You will see a clip and your trying to figure out what movie it is from and they ask 'how many times did he touch his nose in the clip'
    I am not a big game person and I liked it...and so did everyone else that played

8. Luis Esp

Luis Esp Supporting Actor

I remember a few years back there was a computer game called "You don't know Jack" and it had a movie edition.

My friends and I use to spend hours playing. It was a real hoot, but I don't know if any other editions were every made.