What's new

Fight Club (1 Viewer)

BrentJ

Second Unit
I noticed that another Fight Club special edition dvd is being released later this year. Has anyone else seen this? What, if anything would be different about this version than the one I already own that would make me want to buy it? I thought the first one they released was a special edition? This is region 1 that im talking about not sure about the other regions. Thanks

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Well a link would be useful, but as far as we know there is a non-SE version of Fight Club coming out in R1 to replace the current awesome version. Hopefully it will still keep the four commentaries as they are the best thing on there, IMO...

LennyP

Supporting Actor
BrentJ probably thought that single disc travesty to be a new special edition, when it's just a torturing of a perfectly good set, just like with Abyss and Cast Away and Big Trouble in Little China and... :angry:

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
"...that single disc travesty..." is - I'm sure - quite good enough for a lot of people who are satisfied to watch just the movie...
. . . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks