1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Fight Club

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrentJ, Jun 29, 2002.

1. BrentJ

BrentJ Second Unit

I noticed that another Fight Club special edition dvd is being released later this year. Has anyone else seen this? What, if anything would be different about this version than the one I already own that would make me want to buy it? I thought the first one they released was a special edition? This is region 1 that im talking about not sure about the other regions. Thanks

2. nolesrule

nolesrule Producer

Joe Kauffman
    The first rule of Fight Club is there is no talking about Fight Club.

...sorry, couldn't resist.

3. TheoGB

TheoGB Screenwriter

Well a link would be useful, but as far as we know there is a non-SE version of Fight Club coming out in R1 to replace the current awesome version. Hopefully it will still keep the four commentaries as they are the best thing on there, IMO...

4. LennyP

LennyP Supporting Actor

BrentJ probably thought that single disc travesty to be a new special edition, when it's just a torturing of a perfectly good set, just like with Abyss and Cast Away and Big Trouble in Little China and... [​IMG]

5. Hendrik

Hendrik Supporting Actor

"...that single disc travesty..." is - I'm sure - quite good enough for a lot of people who are satisfied to watch just the movie...
    . . . [​IMG] . . .

6. BrentJ

BrentJ Second Unit