What's new

Fight Club 2 disk edition not OOP? (1 Viewer)

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator
I was searching around a few sites (amazon, best buy, and circuit city) and they all have them for around 20. It is the 2 disk edition, not the single. Anyone see this?

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Yeah, Fox is redoing all of their 2 disc sets. The content on the discs themselves is the same, but the packaging is slightly different. There's a spine label now, and the cardboard is glossy, not matte. Most of these 2 disc sets can be found in best buy stores (they start at BB as exclusives, then branch out elsewhere). The Fight Club 2 disc reissue is currently available only online.

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator
Very cool to find out. I've been looking for this. I'll have to buy it when it goes back in stores.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Is the 2-disc Fight Club still available? I have the original, but my sister is looking for one as a gift this year. From what she says the 1-disc is all she can find.

Jim Barg

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim Barg
Don't know if they have them in Raleigh, but the BB in Rochester has multiple copies of the 2-disc set. I think it's the original packaging, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks