What's new

Fifth Element UE Superbit $9.44 @ Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
Nice deal!

I heard about this over at DVD Talk. Stopped in and picked up Fifth Element Ultimate Edition 2 DVD set at Walmart for 9.44. There's no glossy outer slipcover on any of the copies on the shelf, But I can live without it.

DaveD'

Stunt Coordinator
Too bad I bought it acouple of weeks ago online for around $13, oh well. I was just in Wal-Mart today and noticed all the copies there did have the slipcover on them. Maybe they were old copies, though, as it seems only the first shipment or so of new releases have the slipcovers on them. Marketing gimmick I guess.

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor

They don't? I guess my Fifth Element UE and Leon : The Professional DE dvds are pretty special! :D

I'm thinking they got rid of the slip covers to save a buck and thus lowered the price.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Did the Professional DE have a brownish slipcover? I remember seeing that, but I don't think I've ever seen a UE slipcover for Fifth Element, but I guess they are out there then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks