What's new

Fifa World Cup 2002 DVD - Exist? (1 Viewer)

Aaryn Chan

Supporting Actor
I'd love to own all 64 Fifa World Cup 2002 matches on DVD. I haven't heard about DVD release. Does any company has the right to release it on DVD? Or is there any possibility that we see a set in the future (all 64 matches, or specific team matches)?

I've seen one on for sale on eBay for 750$CDN. 64 DVD for all 64 matches. But I think it's TV grabbed -> burn to DVD.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
We'll probably see a "Highlights" package, but releasing 64 90-minute games would just not be cost effective.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I love that idea :emoji_thumbsup:
I'd get Brazil, Korea, Turkey, and Senegal
:D

Christopher D

Second Unit
It is a great idea -- sounds unlikely, but there *is* an R2 DVD of the England/Germany qualifying match. Naturally, it is titled "Germany 1, England 5".

Just picked this up for 9 pounds 99 at Virgin in London.

Sebastian_A

Stunt Coordinator
Argh, those ENGLISH!

I guess we should be happy they didn't make it to the semi finals. Oh, did I mention: Germany is Number 2 in the world, England......? Anyone?

(hope no Englishman is getting angry now, crikey!)

Seb

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I would love to have that disc Germany 1, England 5 but dont have a multiregion player. Germany would not have beaten England in this world cup. The best thing that could happen in 2006 is that Germany,Italy,Brazil and Argentina to be grouped togather thus getting rid of at least two of my mosted hated teams. Who knows about how far the US could take it next time. I was very impressed with their preformance.

Jonathan Kaye

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Kaye
Argh, those ENGLISH!
I guess we should be happy they didn't make it to the semi finals. Oh, did I mention: Germany is Number 2 in the world, England......? Anyone?
(hope no Englishman is getting angry now, crikey!)
Considering that:
(1) England went to the World Cup without some key midfield players (Murphy & Gerrard) and some midfielders recovering from injury (Beckham & Butt);
(1) England had to qualify from this tournament's Group of Death;
(2) England beat Argentina :D ;
(3) England were only knocked out by the eventual winners, Brazil, by a freak free-kick;
(4) England helped send Argentina home :D,
I'd say that England did pretty bloody well! :)
PS Germany 1 England 5. Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks