What's new

FiberOptic Starfield (1 Viewer)

Quincy

Stunt Coordinator
I was thinking of creating a starfield on the ceiling of my bonus room. I was wondering if anyone knew where one might be able to purchase the equipment for this.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Quincy-
The only place I've seen these are in some of the pictures that CEDIA (www.cedia.org) has in their awards section. Since you are local to GA, the IMAX at Fernbank has one in their lobby; perhaps they could give you some information about it.

Gary_R

Agent
I saw one at Home Theater Marketplace (). You may have to do a short search to find the relevant product, but I remember seeing a kit there.
-- Gary

GaryM

Agent
Theo Kalomirakis, the famous theater designer, offers such ready made panels as options in his "Signature" series theaters. Look it up here:
http://www.tktheaters.com/
If those turn out to be too pricey, Edmund Scientific offers inexpensive plastic fiber optics kits.
Gary

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Try out acoustic innovations.com they sell systems like these,amoung several other products.:emoji_thumbsup:

You should check out www.outwater.com they have the star panels and illuminators w/twinkle and color wheel.
They also have a lot of great stuff that can be used in HT, stanchions, pillars, rope light etc.

Bob Hill

Stunt Coordinator
Another place you might check out is Lazarus Lighting Design. They have a wide range of lighting effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks