What's new

FHM 100 Sexiest Women (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
This months FHM has listed its top 100 sexiest women 2002, and I had to buy it, man those photos, mmmmm, here's the top 30...
30)Catherine Zeta Jones
29)Danni Minogue
28)Alicia Silverstone
27)Lisa Faulkner
26)Beyonce Knowles
25)Brooke Burke
24)Pamela Anderson
23)Tess Daly
22)Louise Redknapp
21)Alyson Hannigan
20)Kirsty Gallacher
19)Jessica Alba
18)Katie Holmes
17)Hannah Spearritt
16)Jordan
15)Jennifer Love Hewitt
14)Denise Richards
13)Charisma Carpenter
12)Cat Deeley
11)Sarah Michelle Gellar
10)Kristin Kreuk
09)Shakira
08)Holly Valance
07)Carmen Electra
06)Kylie Minogue
05)Kelly Brook
04)Jennifer Lopez
03)Britney Spears
02)Rachel Stevens
01)Anna Kournikova
Russian tennis star Kournikova no.1? Naaah come on theres much better girls in the list, Jennifer Lopez was no.1 last year, must admit I haven't heard of some of those names, Denise Richards would be in my top 5 along with Jessica Alba.
Attention Kirsten Dunst fans! This special issue of FHM has the hottest sexiest photos of the young actress I've seen so far, and in one photo she is pulling at her knickers (ooooh!), oh Kirsten you bad bad girl, now I'm really looking forward to seeing Spiderman!:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
And I just cancelled my FHM subscription...
maybe I'll get this one too though. Let's hope. :)
Or, come to think of it, this is the British version, I assumme. I don't see Cat Deeley being in the US version at least.
/Mike

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Catherine Zeta Jones lower than Pamela A? And S.... no, let's not start a flame war.

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Alicia Silverstone? Is this 1995?
erm erm [Panics and quickly scans the cover] no its the July 2002 issue.
And yep its the UK FHM, so some of these ladies are prob unknown across the pond.
Jamie Pressly's at 31, Angelina Jolie at 32 and Halle Berry at 33.
Natalie Portman (totally naked and holding a lightsabre in this shot btw) is at 43.;)
Estella Warren is at 44.
Jenna Jameson listed here as the highest paid adult movie star in the known universe is at 47.

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
And Cameron Diaz is where? Gosh, not even being in the top 30 is a shame!

I'm glad to see that Britney Spears isn't on the top spot anymore. And I have no problems with Anna K being top hottie.

Dan Hine

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I love the fact that Alyson Hannigan is right in there, and only 10 spots behind Sarah Michelle Gellar.
An evening with Wicked Willow anyone? :D

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Does anybody really find Pamela Anderson sexy anymore? All the latest pics of her I've seen have been down right scary. Way to much plastic surgery going on. Ick. Just not my thing. Some of the others on the list I don't really care for, but she's the only one I find down right revolting.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
After searching I found poor Nicole Kidman hidden away at 73, Cameron Diaz who would be in my top 20 is at 40, Kirsten Dunst is at 52, Heather Graham 96, and last on the list at 100 is Crouching Pussycat Zhang Ziyi! ('crouching pussycat' hey come on thats good!):)
Looking forward to FHM's US Top 100, hope it's better than this mess.

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
Estella Warren is 44 years old1?!??!?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I have been looking at a nice ;) photo of her as my desktop since i saw POTA again last month! :D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Um, Steve, I think you made a mistake. Shouldn't Emmanuelle Beart be #1? Surely that's a mistake... :frowning:
And what the heck is Pamela Anderson doing on there? Ugh.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Yeah I don't get the Pamela Anderson thing. I've never really cared for her much in the first place. Now add to that, She has had sex with both Tommy Lee & Kid Rock. :eek:
Who in their right mind would find a gal attractive that has been fouled by those two parasites.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This list is completly f**ked up! Where is Madchen Amick for goodness sake!? She's one of the most drop dead ravishing women on this little blue and green ball we call Earth! :confused:
I do find MOST of those listed to be hot on various levels of hotness, but I don't agree with the rankings.
As for Pamela Anderson, I used to go nuts over her when she was on 'Baywatch'. She was so young and tender, now though, she's gotten waaaay too thin for my tastes, plus I can't stand that blasted barbed wire tattoo on her arm. And i'm getting increasingly annoyed by her being passed around to various rock stars like, like, well like SOMETHING! :)
I do find 'VIP' oddly watchable though, mostly for Natalie Raitano and Molly Culver! Now THOSE are women fellas!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Sorry fellas after careful closeup perusement of the magazine I have sadly not found Emmanuelle Beart or Madchen Amick listed anywhere, but thanks for giving me another excuse to pick up the mag and ogle (love that word, ogle. Whats your profession? Ogler).:D
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF MEMBER OGLING REMOVED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks