Festival Express ... anybody seen this?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by NolanJ, Jul 25, 2004.

1. NolanJ

NolanJ Second Unit

I'm not sure exactly which forum this belongs in, as it would probably fit in the music forum just as well, but I stumbled upon this on Quicktime and thought to myself, "Wow, this is going to be a great movie/documentary."

Anybody who is a big music lover, I think, will be anxious to see this when it hits the big screen.

The trailer is here:

Festival Express Trailer

2. Rob Willey

Rob Willey Screenwriter

Rob
    This belongs in the Movies forum. It opens in limited release this week.

Looks good, I can't wait to see it.

Rob

3. Scott Leopold

Scott Leopold Supporting Actor

I'm dying to see this. Looks like the closest it's going to play to me is in Columbus, and I'm working that day, so I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

4. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

Saw this in a theater last year, probably around the time of the previous posts.
    And here I am to complain about the DVD....menu.
    It's pitiful.
    The DVD is a 2 disc set with a 1.85:1 ratio and DTS. Also it offers English and Spanish subtitles.
    What it does NOT include is a list of performers or even a complete list of performances. You are given an option to play "Off the Tracks"..never before seen footage. Then a list of songs comes up, but the artists are not identified, anywhere.
    The original music tracks from the film are listed on the insert, but again, without the artists name.
    I know they were stoned at the gig, but were the DVD producers all...OH ..O.K.....I'll pass on the cheap shot. [​IMG]
    You need this disc in your collection. You'll also need someone over 50 to guide you through it.