What's new

Female Terminators? (1 Viewer)

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I agree with you. But the comment that Goldberg couldn't cut a decent promo and wasn't allowed to do one for a long time, seemed like you were implying he was a dumbarse.:D Personally, what I've seen of the Rock has not been good. Goldberg has been very good in the 3 commercials he's done, but that's not the same as acting in a film. His performance in Universal Soldier 2 was standard fare, but I couldn't judge his performance because other than 3 or 4 lines, they had him grunt through the whole film. The movie sucked moose tool though. As for his Ready To Rumble performance, he delivered his lines well enough. He's certainly not to the point where he needs to be in a leading role. Neither is Rock. They both need a lot of acting lessons, then if they want to star in some smaller roles and gradually build up to bigger roles, I have no problem with that.
But neither should be headlining at this point. Rock has no business leading a film. He got that becaus he's the Rock. But he doesn't have the ability to carry a film. Neither does Goldberg. They need to get a lot better.:)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I think The Rock was pretty good on SNL. Everything else I've seen him in, he was playing himself.

What commercials has Goldberg been in? The only one I know of is that fruit juice candy commercial but he had no lines. He was recently on the CBS comedy that airs right before Everybody Loves Raymond. I haven't heard anything about his performance though.

Has anyone seen Sting act? I think he's the best wrestler who can act.

~T

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, it'll be great to see a female terminator when she completes her time travel
Ron-P, you are the shit!!! A sig pic with a beer in your hand and a kick-ass reason for having a female terminator!!

I actually would love to see some female terminators, they can be different model numbers...plus which, it's something different that we havent seen in the two Terminator Films.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Unfortunately, one other thing we haven't seen in the other two Terminator films is a script and direction by someone other than Jim Cameron. Make no mistake, those movies were his, not Arnold's. But time will tell...I just won't be there to see it:D
Take care,
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks