Craig999

Auditioning
Real Name
Craig
This was great to finally see in the 2:00 aspect ratio. However, about 20 percent of the Blu-ray suffers from distracting texture noise in faces, walls, etc., none of which was present in the 4:3 DVD. Very disappointing in this regard.

Matt Hough

Director
Reviewer
Real Name
Matt Hough
Although I've seen this movie many times, it wasn't until the Blu-Ray that I noticed Natalie Schafer's foo-foo dog in her purse. Definitely worth the upgrade if you enjoy this film.
I will have to watch it again after the holidays to look for that. I don't remember seeing it as many times as I have watched this movie over the years.

Rob W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Disappointed to see that some dimwit in the transfer bay has pillarboxed the opening credits, despite the fact there is about a mile and half of room from the edges of the frame to either side of the credits.

Reactions: warnerbro

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
It looks like a new film. And it has one of the most hilarious and informative commentaries ever by David Del Valle. It's a lot of fun and very entertaining.

Reactions: JohnMor

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
Disappointed to see that some dimwit in the transfer bay has pillarboxed the opening credits, despite the fact there is about a mile and half of room from the edges of the frame to either side of the credits.
I know, right? I sometimes think the only reason they do this is to show what the full frame looks like and to make you wonder if it is being cropped. But you're right, it could have been uniformly like the rest of the film.

Matt Hough

Director
Reviewer
Real Name
Matt Hough
Now that we have this, I wish some company would pick up Queen Bee from Sony and offer it on Blu-ray. I watched my DVD a week or so ago, and it would make a good companion piece to this, seeing as Joan plays in Queen Bee a completely despicable character who victimizes everyone around her.

Reactions: Will Krupp

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
singhjabar