What's new

Directors Female Celebrity Draft v. 01 (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Justin Doring is now up.

Again as this started sooner than expected the time limits do not start until 6pm, so Justin actually has until midnight eastern time

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
Natalie Portman

This sounds awesome, Brian. Thanks for your efforts :emoji_thumbsup:

SteveGon is up and Steeve Bergeron, JohnRice, and Cary T. are on deck.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
While we wait for Steeve to pick his first French chick, I propose to Brian that this draft require pics to be posted with each pick, or at least a link. That's half the fun, after all.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Nice pick, Steeve. I rewatched Beyond the Clouds the other day - there's nothing like a little full-frontal Sophie to get the hormones a'ragin'!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Pascal D

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone !

I'm sorry about this but i must check out of this draft because of personnel health problems that MAYBE can cause me to be out of home anytime soon. :frowning:

I hope someone could take my place and choose the right gals :D

Thanks for this and last Dream Girl draft.I had a really good time.

I will follow this draft regularly for sure.

Sorry again

Pascal D

Chris_Richard

Supporting Actor
Sophie Marceau :angry:

That would have been my first pick. I've been a fan since I came across La Boum on cable back in '84. Someone needs to subtitle the rest of her films for us non-French speakers.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Okay Pascal D. is out. JenB moves up into his #15 slot and Alex Spindler is added in at #16 (presuming he still wants in)

Cary T is now up and has until 4:15am to make a choice

on deck

-Erik G.
-Justin S.
-Nick Sievers

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It's Brian's call, but my hope was just that there be pictures to see. To me, links are fine.

Someone may need to curb Jen's pic choices, particularly size and quantity. Us poor slobs slumming it on dial up have to wait all day for the page to load after her picks. :p)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Links are fine

Oh and in regards to pictures, I'll make that a semi-requirment. There are some cases where gals from the 70's & 80's are very well known but just don't seem to have any decent pics available on the net.

In short if you are going to pick someone like Britney Spears, Sandra Bullock, Princess Diana, or Sarah Michelle Geller, then there is no excuse for not being able to find a pic, and if you are going to select some Hungarian supermodel or pop princess with a 15 syllable name that most people have never heard of, then we need some pics to know who the hell you are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks