What's new

Fellowship of the Ring will be released on Xbox! (1 Viewer)

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
Just found out that you'll be able to play as Frodo sometime early next year on the Xbox. I found this out from IGN.
The Xbox is looking cooler all the time!

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Heh, I remember the time I bought The Lord of the Rings for the computer. I can't remember who released it, but it royally sucked. They made a version with a CDROM and without a CDROM (just diskette). It was basically Frodo walking through the woods with horrible graphics, and very easy to die. I think there was another version where you play the entire group which looked cooler but I never played that one. This book is MADE for video games, I hope they get it right his time. :)

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
There are two different Fellowship games in development, I think. I think it's Sierra and EA who have licenses. One has the book rights, the other has the movie rights. I beleive the Xbox game is from Sierra and will be an Xbox exclusive. But the EA Game(s) will be cross platform. At least that's how I remember it.
------------------
Brad Grenz
Link Removed
the Widgets

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks