What's new

Fellow Canucks: I'm looking for Some Star Trek Original Series DVDs- to rent/borrow (1 Viewer)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
This may be a long shot, but I thought I'd try.

Here's my situation: I've never seen the Star Trek orginal series in it's entirety before, so I started renting them from my local rental shops. They are great stuff! I can't see myself purchasing all 40 DVDs, but would like to see them all at least once. I've managed to rent or borrow all but these Volumes - 6,7,8,9,15,16,17

I've tried all of the Canadian online rental places but these volumes aren't available.

If anyone is willing to lend me these volumes for a week or so, I'll gladly pay you , say $50, plus any shipping costs involved. I'm a master trader on the home theater forum so, I'll take full care and responsibily in the deal.

So if anyone wants to make an easy $50 let me know!

I would prefer to do this with a Canadian member , so I can ship the DVDs back via Expresspost to allow tracking and such.

Thanks,

Marc.

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
I'm even open to buying them at a decent price. I can always resell them after I view them. Anyone????

Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks